World Teachers’ Day Quotes: Here we have some World Teachers’ Day Quotes, messages, and captions for you. You can pick any World Teachers’ Day Quotes and messages to wish someone. You can also use these World Teachers’ Day Quotes to post your photos on any social media platform.
World Teachers’ Day: (Brief)
Almost everybody has a favorite teacher, someone who went above and beyond to encourage you. Because they could see your potential. On October 5, take time to celebrate World Teachers’ Day a global event of UNESCO in 1994.
Just as Matilda has Ms. Honey, Harry had Dumbledore, and Cady had Ms. Norbury. Maybe you’re a teacher working hard to help young people learn and grow. Considering that teachers mold future generations. Taking one day every year to say “thank you” is the least we can do. No matter where you are in the world today, remember that teachers matter…!
Also, read World Humanitarian Day Quotes
World Teachers’ Day: (History)
This holiday marks the anniversary of the adoption of the 1966 UNESCO Recommendation concerning the Status of Teachers. It sets standards regarding the rights and responsibilities of teachers for their initial preparation, further education, recruitment, employment, and learning conditions.
UNESCO’s 2020 messages: “With the theme: “Young Teachers: The Future of the Profession,’ we recognize the critical importance of reaffirming the value of the teaching mission. We call upon governments to make teaching a profession of the first choice for young people. Above all, we celebrate the work of dedicated teachers around the world who continue to strive every day to ensure that ‘inclusive and equitable quality education and the promotion of lifelong learning opportunities for all become a reality in every corner of the globe.
Also, read International Day of Democracy Quotes
World Teachers’ Day: (Importance)
It honors the teaching profession:-
Waking up at the crack of dawn, having the patience of a saint, and being a positive influence is stressful work. Let’s face it. Cady would still be a mean girl if it was not for Ms. Norbury. On World Teachers’ Day, gifts, praise and parties are great ways to show you care.
It highlights current issues affecting teachers:-
Sure, having summers off is a highly-coveted perk, but there are still many complex issues affecting teachers within educational systems throughout the world. These include maintaining academic freedoms, creating autonomy for educational institutions, and developing and maintaining professional teaching standards in higher education. Fortunately, World Teachers’ Day enables discussion in faculty meetings, webinars, seminars, and conferences.
It applauds progress but challenges stagnation:-
Although the educational system and the role teachers play in it have come a long way. There is still a long way to go. Because of this, the UN created the 2030 Sustainable Development Goal for Educational. World Teachers’ Day is an annual reminder of this goal and the need to do more to encourage teachers to remain in education.
Also, read International Literacy Day Quotes
World Teachers’ Day: (Observance)
Surprise your teacher with a gift:-
Kids can show their appreciation by giving their teacher a heartfelt “thank you” card, surprising them with homemade crafts or drawings, or by writing a poem of admiration.
Make teachers feel special:-
Parents love teachers, too! Show just how much on World Teachers’ Day. Collaborate with your local PTA to set up a raffle with gift cards, coffee mugs, and other prizes. Provide coffee and doughnuts or ask parents to set up a potluck breakfast for teachers before the school day begins.
Give teachers the royal treatment:-
Being a teacher can be stressful, exhausting, and frustrating. On World Teachers’ Day, the school administrations should pamper their teachers. Having lunch catered or surprising teachers with a 10-minute massage are great ways to let teachers know that their hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. If October 5 falls on a weekend, celebrate on a Friday before or the Monday after.
Also, read International Tea Day Quotes
World Teachers’ Day: (Stats)
- In India, the share of female teachers declines with the remoteness of schools, from 60% when the school is located at the local government seat to 30% when it is 30 km away.
- More teachers are needed in displacement settings. If all refugees enrolled, Turkey would need 80,000 additional teachers, Germany would need 42,000 teachers and educators, and Uganda would need 7,000 additional primary teachers. Yet refugee teachers are often excluded from national training programs of professional regulations on right to work.
- Nearly 94% of teachers in pre-primary education. But only about half of those in upper secondary education, are female.
- The proportion of women among primary school teachers in low-income countries (41%) is half that in high-income countries (82%).
- In low-income countries, only 23% of secondary school teachers are women.
- At the teritary level, only 19% of teachers are women in low-income countries and about 46% or less in the other income groups.
World Teachers’ Day Quotes
“If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.”– Dr. APJ ABDUL KALAM
“Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.”– WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS
“Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers.”– JOSEF ALBERS
“Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.”– MALALA YOUSAFZAI
“You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.”– KHALIL GIBRAN
“The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.”– MARK VAN DOREN
“They inspire you, they enertain you, and you and up learning a ton even when you don’t know it.”– NICHOLAS SPARKS
“Whenever you find something extraordinary, you’ll find the fingerprints of a great teacher.”– ARNE DUNCAN
“Teach love, generosity, good manners and some of that will drift from the classroom to the home and who knows, the children will be educating the parents.”– ROGER MOORE
“Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the Earth.”– HELEN CALDICOTT
“There’s no word in the language I revere more than teacher. My heart sings when a kid refers to me as his teacher. And it always has. I’ve honored myself and the entire family of man by becoming a teacher.”– PAT CONROY
“You have to grow from the inside out. None ca teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.”– SWAMI VIVEKANANDA
Also, read World Book & Copyright Day Quotes
World Teachers’ Day: (Slogans)
- Teachers are the pillars of tomorrow.
- Teachers are the best guides.
- Whenever in doubt the gify of education.
- Teachers spread knowledge.
- We would be nothing without our teachers.
- Thankful every moment.
- Teachers lay the foundation for tomorrow.
- they build the future.
- Teachers avoid the world of ingnorance.
- To stay alive even after death, spread your knowledge.
- Every individual is an enlarged replica of their teachers.
- Everybody can learn but only few can teach.
- We bow down to you today and forever for planting seeds of knowledge.
- Someone without teacher can’t get complete knowledge.
- Being a teacher is a privilege and having a teacher is a blessing.
- Give me a fish and eat for a day, teach me to fish and I eat for lifetime.
- Though you wrote in black and white but you added colors to my life.
- To teach today is to touch lives forever.
- If you can read this, thank a teacher.
- Teaching is not a profession it’s an art.
- You added light to my dark life with your knowledge.
- A teacher nourishes the soul of a child for a lifetime.
Also, read Valentine’s Day Quotes
I hope you like this collection of World Teachers’ Day Quotes. Also, you know more about this day know as World Teachers’ Day. You will find a brief on Wikipedia too. If you want to explore more amazing content like World Teachers’ Day Quotes then visit Captionsbook regularly. Stay Tuned…!