World Population Day Quotes: Here we have some World Population Day Quotes, messages, and captions for you. You can pick any World Population Day Quotes and messages to wish someone. You can also use these World Population Day Quotes, and captions to post your photos on any social media platform.
World Population Day: (Brief)
There has been a rapid increase in the world population over the last few decades. And continuous population growth can give rise to many other problems. Thus increasing people’s awareness of various population issues. Such as the importance of family planning, gender equality, poverty, maternal health. And human rights World Population Day observes every year.
According to United Nations organization, in 2011. The global population reaches the 7 billion mark, adn today. It stands at about 7.7 billion. And in 2030 it is expected to grow to around 8.5 billion, 9.7 billion in 2050, and 10.9 billion in 2100.
Also, read Paternal Bond
World Population Day: (History)
In 1989, Governing Council of the United National Development Programme establish World Population Day. As an outgrowth of the interest generates by the day of Five Billion. Which observe on 11 July 1987. By the time, now it is necessary to generate awareness among the public the population. About the population issues and the impact they have on development and the environment.
Several organisations like UNFPA, governments, and NGOs educational activities and other events on this day.
The UN General Assembly by resolution 45/216 of December 1990. Decide to continue observing World Population Day raises awareness of population issues like their relations to the environment and development. On 11 July 1990, the day first marks in more than 90 countries. Since then, a number of UNFPA country offices and other organizations. And institutions commemorate World Population Day in partnership with government and civil society.
Also, read Friendship
World Population Day: (Importance)
The primary aim of this initiative is to increase awareness about reproductive health problems among people. This is due to the fact that a large number of pregnant women succumb to poor reproductive health. Research shows that 800 women die every day due to the process of birthing a baby. Therefore, the primary aim and importance of this day are to get more and more people to know how to boost their reproductive health pay attention to the importance of family planning.
World Population Day is the celebration of awareness; one which tries to get people to know and learn about population issues. Population issues include things like family planning, human rights, right to health, the baby’s health, gender equality, child marriage, use of contraceptives, sex education, knowledge about the sexually transmitted disease, etc.
Sexuality-related issues need to be addressed between 15-19 years of age. This is due to the fact that 15 million pregnancies in the world take place in women of this age group. Out of these, 4 million pregnancies end in abortion due to pregnancy complications or other reproductive health-related issues.
Also, read Quarrel Day Quotes
Objectives of the World Population Day
- This day is celebrate to empower both, young boys and girls.
- Educating them about reasonable and youth-friendly techniques of avoid unwanted pregnancies at a young age.
- Ensuring the access of primary education for both girls and boys.
- Educating people to remove gender stereotypes from the society.
- Educating people about sexually transmitted infections and how they can be prevented.
- Ensuring easy access to reproductive health care services to every couple.
- Demanding certain laws for protecting the rights of a girl child.
- To offer knowledge about sexuality and continue delaying marriages until and unless one is able to understand the responsibilities which come along with it.
Also, read World Book & Copyright Day Quotes
World Population Day: (Quotes)
“Almost half of the population of the world lives in rural regions and mostly in a state of poverty. Such inqualities in human development have been one of the primary reasons for unrest and, in some parts of the world, even violence.”– A P J ABDUL KALAM
“As a woman leader, I thought I brought a different kind of leadership. I was interested in women’ issues, in bringing down the population growth rate… as a woman, I enteres politics with an additional dimension – that od a mother.”– BENAZIR BHUTTO
“Rapid population growth and technological innovation, combined with our lack of understanding about how the natural systems of which we are a part work, have creates a mess.”– DAVID SUZUKI
“Yet food is something that is taken for granted by most world leaders despite the fact that more than half of the population of the world is hungry.”– NORMAN BORLAUG
“When the family is small, whatever little they have they are able to share. There is peace.”– PHILIP NJUGUNA
“Our human population continues to expand at such a scary rate – it’s unbelievable.”– BINDI IRWIN
“Population growth is the primary source of environment damage.”– JACQUES YVES COUSTEAU
“By improving health, empowering women, population growth comes down.”– BILL GATES
“We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the Global population. The Plant can not support many more people.”
“The power of population is indefinitely greater than the power in the earth to produce subsistence for man.”– THOMAS MALTHUS
“Population growth and development place additional stress on the Nation’s water infrastucture and its ability to sustain hard-won water quality gains.”– JERRY COSTELLO
“Population is not respecting water-management district boundaries.”– COLLEEN CASTILLE
“To save the world, to protect the tomorrow, we have to control the population today.”
Also, read World Poetry Day Quotes
World Population Day: (Slogan)
- Big family brings big problems too.
- Adopt a child instead of giving birth to your own child.
- Control overpopulation to remain away from starvation.
- Birth control is the only solution to population control.
- Earth cannot carry the heavy load for long, so think about population control.
- Focus on the population to fight poverty and illiteracy.
- Overpopulation gives rise to poverty, illiteracy, and lots of social issues.
- Plan your family and protect the planet.
- Take the pledge to control the population.
- Start family planning for a happy future.
- Use family planning tips and measures to have a small family.
- Use a lid to have just one kid.
- More people=less open space.
- Overpopulation leads to overexploitation.
- Keep a small family to have a big happy life.
- Take care of the children we already have, don’t increase the population.
- Celebrate the world population day to control the population growth.
- It is easy to add more, but difficult to maintain.
- We are not just here to procreate.
- Reduce the population and empower women.
Also, read World Oceans Day Quotes
World Population Day: (Message)
Empower people, develop nations. Control population and celebrate this World Population Day.
Our mother earth can’t feed so many people. Control the global population for our nature’s sake and celebrate this day. Best wishes on World Population Day.
On this occasion of World Population Day make a plan. Plan your future, Plan your family. Raise awareness. Happy World Population Day.
Overpopulation is the definition of being forced by others or focusing on others to live with people they don’t want. Control the global population and celebrate World Population Day.
The world is not a gift from our ancestors but a loan from our children. Save it and create a better world for them. Don’t overpopulate it. Best wishes on World Population Day.
Be responsible, save our nature. Contorl population growth and ensure a healthy planet. Celebrate World Population Day and raise awareness.
A peaceful world cannot exist when only one-third are rich and two-thirds go hungry. So, control the population adn stop overcrowding. Best wishes on World Population Day.
Live bravely and enjoy the beautiful things the world has to offer. Control the population and celebrate World Population Day.
Too many humans are a risk to humanity. Save our planet and ensure humanity by working towards controlling the population on World Popullation Day.
Also, read World Braille Day Quotes
I hope you like this collection of World Population Day Quotes. Also, you can know more about this day know as World Population Day. You will find a brief on Wikipedia too. If you want to explore more amazing content like World Population Day Quotes then visit Captionsbook regularly. Stay Tuned…!